NGILNGIG ART FEST
DO YOU HAVE NGILNGIG ART?
*Ngilngig (adj.) – “kuyaw” (awesome); something that is “makapanimbawt balahibo” (goosebumps); something that alludes to the macabre.
- Submission period is until 11:59PM October 12, 2017 only.
- To submit, artist must fill out and submit the form below.
- Artwork(s) must be in the form of digital, traditional, experimental formats and media will all be considered for exhibition. Video art and digital works are in demand. Written works in the form of flash fiction and poetry) will be considered for printing in The Panagtagbo zine Ngilngig edition.
- Accepting Artwork(s) that are inspired from or based on either town tales or superstitious beliefs or anything that has a “ngilngig” factor – “kuyaw” (awesome) or something that is “makapanimbawt balahibo” (goosebumps) or something that alludes to the macabre.
- The submitted artworks and literary works will undergo a selection process and the contributors will be notified individually of the results, via e-mail from firstname.lastname@example.org, on the 15th of October 2017.
- Selected artwork(s) should be available for exhibition during the Panagtagbo exhibit, which will open on October 29, 2017 at Morning Light Art Gallery and will run during the entire Davao Ngilngig Film Festival happening from 27th to 31st of October 2017.
- A sharing of profit will be arranged between the artists, organizers, and the gallery.